In order to be able to benefit from the services offered by our campsites, we ask you to read carefully the general conditions below. These conditions govern the sale of holidays and are valid at the time the order is placed. Booking a holiday implies full acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- The reservation becomes effective only after the campsite has agreed to it, after receipt of the deposit and after receipt of either the duly completed and signed reservation contract, or after acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale when booking online.
- Reservations are only binding on the campsite if the campsite has accepted them, which the campsite is free to do or refuse, depending on availability and, in general, on any circumstances that may affect the execution of the reservation made.
- The reservation of a camping pitch or a rental is made on a strictly personal basis. Under no circumstances may you sublet or transfer your booking without the prior consent of the campsite.
- Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
- The basic package includes a pitch for a tent, caravan or camper van for 1 or 2 people, access to the sanitary facilities and the reception facilities.
- The rental accommodation is fully equipped. The basic package is for 2 to 8 people depending on the type of accommodation.
- The campsite reserves the right to refuse access to the campsite to groups or families arriving with a number of participants greater than the capacity of the rented accommodation.
The campsite charges an administration fee of €30 per stay (€0 if booked via the Internet).
- The prices indicated are valid for the current year. They correspond to one night for the pitches and to one week FOR THE RENTALSand are in euros, VAT included.
- The amount of the tourist tax is €0.86 per night and per person aged 18 and over.
For bookings made more than 30 days before the start of the stay, a deposit of 30% of the amount for the services booked must be paid to the campsite on booking.
The balance must be paid at the latest 30 days before the start of the stay at the campsite, OTHERWISE THE DEPOSIT WILL BE WITHHELD AND THE RESERVATION CANCELLED.
For bookings made less than 30 days before the start date of the stay, full payment must be made at the time of booking at the campsite.
1. Changing your reservation
- Changes to your booking can be made free of charge, subject to availability at the campsite.
- In the absence of a message from you indicating a postponement of your arrival date, the accommodation may become available for sale again 24 hours after the arrival date mentioned in the contract, and you will consequently lose the benefit of your reservation.
2. Unused services
Any stay that is interrupted or shortened (late arrival, early departure) by you will not be reimbursed. In the event of subscription to the "campez couvert" cancellation insurance, the camper must comply with the conditions of the cancellation guarantee.
3. Cancellation by the campsite
In the event of cancellation by the campsite, except in case of force majeure, the booking will be fully refunded. However, such cancellation shall not give rise to the payment of damages.
4. Cancellation due to the camper
Cancellation costs can be covered by the holiday cancellation guarantee offered by our insurer: Gritchen Tolede et Associes Claims - campez couvert – 27, rue Charles Durand – CS70139 – 18021 Bourges cedex.
Provided that the clauses of the cancellation guarantee are respected.
If no cancellation insurance has been taken out: All sums paid will be withheld by the campsite.
- Arrival days vary according to the period (please contact the campsite directly).
- Rental accommodation: On the day of your arrival at the campsite, you will be welcomed from 4 p.m. onwards, the inventory of fixtures having been carried out beforehand. When you receive the keys to your rental property, a deposit of €200 will be requested.
2. During your stay
- It is the camper's responsibility to take out insurance: the campsite declines all responsibility in the event of theft, fire, bad weather, or an incident for which the camper is liable.
- All customers must comply with the rules and regulations.
- Each camper is responsible for any disturbance or problems caused by persons staying with or visiting him/her.
- In the event of a serious or repeated breach of the rules or the gtc, the manager may expel the user immediately without prior warning. In the event of a criminal offence, the manager may call in the police. Any expulsion due to non-compliance with the terms and conditions or the rules and regulations will result in the non-reimbursement of the remaining stay, the expulsion of any person(s) accompanying the person(s) in question, and the reimbursement of all costs incurred as a result of the incident (repairs, lawyer, time spent by the company semis.....). If necessary, semis reserves the right to file a complaint against the person(s) involved.
- Rental accommodation: On the day of departure indicated on your contract, the rental accommodation must be vacated before 10 am. The accommodation must be returned in a clean and tidy state, and the inventory will be checked. Any broken or damaged items will be charged to you, as well as the restoration of the premises if necessary. The deposit will be returned to you at the end of your stay after deduction of the damages DETERMINED BY THE CAMPSITE AND deducted for any damage noted in the inventory of fixtures on departure. The withholding of the deposit does not preclude additional compensation if the costs exceed the amount of the deposit. If the departure takes place outside reception opening hours and without checks by us, you will be invoiced a fixed cleaning charge of €90 for a cottage.
- If the accommodation has not been cleaned before your departure, you will be asked to pay a cleaning fee of at least €90 including VAT
For a late departure, you will be charged an additional day at the current nightly rate.
Pitch: on the day of departure indicated on your contract, the pitch must be vacated by noon at the latest.
Pets are allowed on the campsite except for 1st and 2nd category dogs (only one pet per accommodation or pitch) for a fee payable at the time of booking. Permitted pets must be kept on a lead at all times. They are not allowed near swimming pools, in food shops or in other buildings. Vaccination records for dogs and cats must be up to date. A fee of €10 per blanket will be applied for the extra cleaning inherent to the animals's presence.
In the event of a dispute and after having contacted the "customer service" of the establishment, any client of the campsite has the possibility of referring the matter to a consumer mediator, within a maximum period of one year from the date of the written complaint, by registered letter to the operator. The contact details of the mediator who may be contacted by the customer are as follows:
32 rue du Hameau, 64200 Biarritz - Tél. 06 79 59 83 38
The client expressly acknowledges that the campsite cannot be held responsible for any false information given in the brochure or on the website of the campsite by its partners or by any third party concerning the presentation photos, the descriptions, the activities, the leisure activities, the services and the operating dates. All photos and texts used in the brochure or on the campsite website are non-contractual. They are only indicative. It may happen that some of the activities and facilities offered by the campsite and indicated in the description in the brochure are cancelled, particularly for climatic reasons or in the event of force majeure as defined by the French courts.
The collection of personal data, their use for the processing of orders and the creation of customer files and their distribution to third parties responsible for the execution and payment of orders is subject to the consent of the person concerned.
The processing of personal data, which are collected and kept by the seller for the sole purpose of the proper administration of orders and commercial relations, is subject to a declaration to the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties. Personal data is only kept for as long as is strictly necessary for the service provided.
The provider only collects and uses data that is strictly necessary to satisfy the needs and services for which it was collected.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act, the beneficiary of the service has the right to access, modify, rectify, oppose and delete personal data concerning him or her at any time, or to limit the processing and portability of such data. The entity in charge of processing such data is our administrative department, to whom it is sufficient to write, for any query on this subject, to the campsite address, indicating your surname, first names and address.
The provider includes the requirements of personal data protection in all its new procedures and service offers.
The service provider shall refrain from disclosing any information relating to his client or his property to which he may have had access in the performance of his service.
Nor will this data be transferred to a non-EU country.
it is possible to take out cancellation insurance with our partner: campez couvert. (See Conditions and Gurantees).
SARL Gritchen Tolede et Associes - Insurance brokerage company
27, rue Charles Durand -CS70139 – 18021 Bourges cedex - France
Cancellation of the reservation: the client is reminded that he/she does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in article l.221-18 of the consumer code, and this in accordance with article l-221-28 alinea 12 of the consumer code which excludes this right for contracts relating to the provision of accommodation services which must be provided on a specific date or at a specific time.
It is displayed at the entrance to the campsite. Thank you for taking note of it. All guests must comply with the campsite rules. Failure to comply with the rules may result in expulsion from the campsite without any refund of the booking.
1- Rules of life on the campsite: the use of sound equipment should not be perceived beyond the perimeter of each pitch. From 23:00 onwards, it is obligatory that everyone respects the right to rest of their neighbours
2) Traffic: Vehicle movement is limited to 10 km/h and is forbidden in the campsite between midnight and 6am (motorbikes do not have specific authorisations). All persons present on the campsite must behave with due diligence.
3) Visitors: In order to preserve the calm of the campsite, your friends can only visit you on foot from 9.30 am to 9.30 pm. Visitors must present themselves at the reception desk to hand in an identity document and pay the applicable fee. They will have access to the outdoor car park in front of the campsite.
Rules for swimming pools, slides and children's play areas:
The pool area is strictly reserved for campsite guests. Underage children must be accompanied by an adult in the pool area. Showering is mandatory. People who do not respect the rules will be expelled from the swimming pool or the campsite if they refuse to comply with the rules of hygiene.